Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
At CloudBlue we connect players in both IP Owners and Go-To-Market ecosystems, enabling their digital transformation into the subscription economy and accelerating their time to revenue by managing the catalogues, order fulfillment, subscription & billing across their multiple channels
At CloudBlue we help our customers and partners transform their business so they’re fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale and management of Cloud & Digital Services. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market. We help these Provider partners monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed, and agility.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function. Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager. Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge. May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area. Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field. Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions. Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results. Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues. Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience. Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field). Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.