Business Development Manager EMEA
Job ID: 53934
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Defining and executing a plan to increase the HPE SMB and Transactional business in EMEA.
- Leveraging eCommerce, Retailers and eTailers sales channels in country Ingram teams
- Leveraging the Ingram SMB and General Sales Floor organizations
- Making extensive use of Business Intelligence and Data Analysis techniques to seek for new addressable markets.
- Identifying target products, delivering training, and making available marketing and sales content to the countries
- Establishing engagement with in country SMB teams
- Inserting HPE messaging in current and planned initiatives and developing new ones where appropriate
- Maximizing the utilization of Ingram eCommerce tool
- Identifying target products and pricing and making available marketing and sales content to the countries.
- Agreeing on plan within country HPE BU managers and support execution.
- Establishing engagement within country Retail and eTail teams
- Identifying global and local target Retailer and eTailers and developing individual strategies.
- Seeking for new addressable markets
- With Business Intelligence team identifying and size new business opportunity.
- KPIs are: number of countries engaged, number of current campaigns leveraged and number of new campaigns developed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field/Proven Experience on Similar Positions
- Four to six years’ experience in project management of large sized, complex, and enterprise accounts with matrix supervisory responsibilities strongly recommended.
- Industry experience in telecom, banking or management/information technology consulting, preferably with knowledge of B2B & B2C models and/or e-commerce.
- Experience in project planning and costing, process design and re-engineering, large project management.
- Solid English communication skills both written and oral
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly- matrixed environment is essential.
- Mastery skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Project management tools.
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work