Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Presales Engineer to work in our Cisco Team to create great solutions for our customers.
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Cisco technologies and devices
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- For male candidates, military service must be completed or exception
- Installation and management of regarding products
- Knowledge of Cisco principles, technologies & products,
- Working in cooperation with product sales team in projects.
- Strong customer and partner focus, with the ability to manage requirement of project and customer expectations appropriately
- Help the Sales and product team members for the finalized projects
- Establish effective relations with the key partners and customer(technical account management)
- Access to Resources - Thousands of Cisco documentation through sales portal, either technical or sales oriented.
- Personal development - In verticals such as Enterprise Networking & Cloud Solutions & Security & Collaboration & Data Center etc. where Cisco is strong.
- Improving your network - Continuous communication with Cisco seller partners & integrators, with Cisco Turkey
- Thinking outside the box - Analyze competition, realize Cisco's pros and cons, have total visibility of the market.
- Proof of Concept - Organize your own environment through equipment in Armada Solution Center, become familiar to what you sell, possibly present it to your clients.