Principle Service Assurance Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54196
Join our team as a Principle Service Assurance Manager
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provides leadership, supervision, training, and guidance to the team with the daily and ad hoc activities.
- Responsible for the overall organization for the smooth workflow in the team.
Maintains staffing levels; recruits, selects, and hires associates (maintain high performance culture)
- Set strategy for associate training/development
- Creates ideas to reduce attrition based on exit interview feedback
- To ensure Comms-Care adherence to service management principles - ITIL led; Configuration management, problem management, change management, IT helpdesk function, release and version control.
- Using technical experience and analytical techniques in problem solving, in situations with complex facts, situations.
- Develop, rollout and ensure adherence to processes and standards to meet Comms-Care and customer’s service delivery expectations.
- To project manage small enhancements to existing BAU IT infrastructure.
- Customer management in terms of quality and expectations specific to customers, and internal customer base.
- Working with Account Manager/Director lead to identify new opportunities to grow our services footprint within our customer base.
- Manage and continually review cost of services delivered and make recommendations as required which will help maximise revenue and profit margins without jeopardising quality of service.
- Identify and highlight opportunities for the company to win new business.
- Develop relationships with Account Managers, particularly with regard to promoting services and growing our services footprint within our client base.
- Adhering to Quality, IT and Security Management Systems including relevant procedures and policies at all times.
- 2+ years direct supervisory or managerial role overseeing operations
- 1+ years shared service center/ BPO sector experience required
- ITIL Accredited (relevant intermediate modules desired) & Prince 2 (desired)
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best
- Technical knowledge and understanding, with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Service management capacity
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
- Experience of Service Delivery, Project and Problem management across multiple industries and business cultures.