Associate Professional, Sales Operations-PHL
Job ID: 54166
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for developing sales process strategy.
- Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including; leads creation, leads management, account management and prioritization, closing strategies, pipeline management, etc. Manages sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Maintains sales incentive compensation plans and information of sales activities that support sales performance metrics and sales process improvement.
What you bring to the role:
- Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team. Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
- Typically requires a four-year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.