Associate II, Customer Support
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 54473
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Takes initial customer calls and answers general questions regarding company products and services.
- Refers callers to appropriate resources including inbound sales, billing, technical support, etc.
- Follows-up to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment tracing, returned goods, etc. May determine caller eligibility for technical support and transfers calls to technical support queues.
- Other responsibilities include data entry, use of internal databases to answer customer questions and writing internal/external non-technical documentation.
- Documents customer concerns and forwards complaint trends to appropriate departments.
- Established and productive individual contributor. Works under moderate supervision. Problems faced are typically routine, but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Communicates information that requires explanation or interpretation.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level. Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Works under moderate supervision. May seek the advice of senior personnel in the functional area.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
College degree and 3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience. Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. *This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.