Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
In this position you will report directly to our EVP & President, North America, with responsibility for total oversight and management of all key US Technology Solutions services including expanding our services and partner enablement offerings in Managed Services, Professional Services and Customer Services. The role will create the strategy and deployment of our US services program, with a services portfolio to support all sales and vendor channels including IT, Cyber Security, Data Center, MSP, Direct, VAR, TELCO, Enterprise and consulting services. This position will play a critical role in the ultimate success of the USTS channel offerings, overall. This role will require a deep expertise in creating and managing compelling services visions that maximize revenue potential of services portfolios.
- Define and manage operational service levels and associated accountability scorecards/metrics.
- Manage Total cost of ownership of systems, processes and people across services portfolio.
- Drive on-going benchmarking of internal and external services providers.
- Undertake reviews to assess current services performance relative to the industry and identify and integrate valuable improvements into services.
- Work in collaboration with Executive BU Leaders to introduce execution plans for continuous improvement in Service delivery.
- Act as escalation point for critical business events.
- Introduce programs for soliciting and managing customer expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Hire, manage and develop a high-performing team of Service managers. Direct the Service management team accountable for the development and introduction of new services that increase revenue and market share.
- Work closely with the Executive management teams to develop a cohesive services strategy that leverages our content and brands to deliver services to our audiences.
- Develop, define and prioritize the industry vision and strategy from development of new services to enhancements of existing services across all platforms, working with various team leads in developing a services roadmap.
- Partner with business stakeholders to assess the diverse set of existing platforms and look at improving, rationalizing, and optimizing the services for growth.
- Use deep knowledge of markets, industry segments, and customers to develop insightful recommendations on strategic direction, services/feature prioritization, business models and monetization for new services, and sector specific go-to-market strategies.
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, making tradeoffs with a mind towards user and business benefits.
- Sponsor and host industry events promoting Ingram Micro Services.
- Support corporate development (e.g., establish relationships with strategic business partners, identify potential acquisitions, identify and increase high-value IP assets, etc).
- Lead execution of sub-projects supporting overall team goals, delivering results quickly and effectively.
- Perform analysis and research of technical and business issues associated with potential services ideas and technology deployments by sector and industry.
- Build compelling cases for recommendations that will drive consensus among cross-functional teams and motivate executives. Advocate/champion services and strategies.
- Manage direct reports as well as contractors
- Create and execute a staffing plan for Services Business Unit
- Identify and Develop in-house Top Talent in USTS Services
- Promote a culture and work environment that allows Ingram Micro to be recognized as a preferred employer
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required with MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in leading Tech Services Industry - distribution, technology, product, or services with 8+ years in senior executive leadership role.
- A successful track record of defining and launching Services that resulted in audience growth, revenue growth, or new market/brand positioning.
- Extensive technical aptitude and knowledge of distribution channels relative to service product categories.
- Consumer driven experience testing concepts and services with consumers before building.
- Strong leadership as change agent who can energize and influence staff across functions, levels and geographies.
- Viewpoint on the evolution of services experiences, including how consumers interact with cloud, devices, environments, content, and commerce, now and in the future.
- Good understanding of the commercial opportunities on various channel platforms.
- Proven track record of delivering key services projects on time and within budget.
- Team player, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong interpersonal and talent management skills, including the ability to identify and develop talent.
- Ability to work with remote partners and team members via online tools across different time zones with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in face-to-face presentations including ability to communicate and sell ideas with strong negotiation skills to address large audiences, both internal and external to vendors and customers.
Position may require occasional travel
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.