Inside Sales Specialist B2B
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54951
Do you love technology and enjoy interacting with customers? Do you thrive in fast-paced environment where you are learning something new every day? Are you that sales professional, who wants to help revolutionize the IT distribution? Sounds this like you? Then this is your chance! Become our Inside Sales Specialist B2B at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
As our Inside Sales Specialist, you will be part of our B2B team. This team consists of twelve closely collaborating colleagues who maintain relationships with our customers. Besides all contacts with customers, you will work closely with departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing and Marketing. You will work and report directly to Erwin de Bock, Sales Manager B2B. It is our ambition to give you all the space and guidance you need to develop all knowledge and skills for this role.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Generating prospective customers through cold calling and qualifying and following up sales leads.
- Focusing on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales leads.
- Technical knowledge of products, systems, and services.
- Acting as the unique sales representative for the assigned territory, industry, accounts and/or products.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with channel partners.
- Focusing on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing existing customers.
- Supporting back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
- A deep product knowledge; keeping your knowledge up to date at a general level (generalist rather than specialist).
What do you bring to the role?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Motivated to deliver results and achieve goals.
- The flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Autonomous work style and hands-on attitude.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A hybrid work environment (2 office days / 3 days working from home)
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Inside Sales Specialist B2B in Diegem! #LI-CG2