Vendor Debit Specialist (BNL)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 53309
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade your Talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Loading promotions into Ingram Micro system;
- Processing daily operational tasks in respect to keeping strict deadlines
- Supporting local teams by raising and analyzing daily working problems;
- Creating claims and sending them to our Vendor Partners;
- Reconciliation of the open balance;
- University Degree and Work experience in the bank field, finance, accounting or data entry is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Very good command of Excel
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Thinking
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform