Corporate Risk Management Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 54751
Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
This is a hybrid role
with 3 days at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA
and 2 days remote.
- Ensures protection of organization's assets and overall balance sheet by identifying, measuring, and monitoring financial and business risks.
- Assesses relationships between risks and returns.
- Prepares and analyzes data to support strategic investment decisions related to risk prevention, mitigation, and transfer, primarily through the use of commercial insurance and contracts.
- Provides ongoing support of risk activities and ensures compliance with applicable third-party insurance requirements.
- Participates in internal cross-functional projects and collaborates with brokers and other risk professionals.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
- Collect exposure data relevant to annual corporate insurance policy renewals, including but not limited to Casualty Insurance (General Liability, Auto Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Foreign Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability), Global Property and Cargo Stock Throughput insurance, and Executive Risk.
- Lead the department’s administrative accounting process.
- Support the Sr. Risk Analyst in drafting and tracking the Global Insurance Allocation.
- Oversee the issuance of Certificates of Insurance (COI’s) at renewal time and as requested throughout the policy period.
- Develop commercial insurance acumen and technical knowledge.
- Manage ad-hoc special projects.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Typically requires a four-year college degree (GPA of 3.5 or greater) or 2 years functional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform/Riskonnect or another Risk Management Information System equivalent preferred.
- Highly organized.
- Exposure to the field of Risk Management or Corporate Insurance preferred but not necessary.
- Eager to learn and willing to ask questions.
- Able to manage complex tasks and follow deadlines accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.