Sr. Professional, Post-Sales Technical Consultant Post Sales – VMware / UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 54827
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sr. Professional, Technical Consultant Post Sales – VMware with a great technical background and customer facing delivery experience. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and possess in-depth experience in security operations, cyber threat intelligence, and computer incident response to work with Ingram Micro services team.
What will you do?
- Manage design and Deploy for VMware Horizon VDI & Workspace One UEM
- Update and configure the various Windows 7 and Windows 10 master images as per the clients requirment
- Evaluates and analyzes systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations for service improvements
- Diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for solutions and corresponding products within his/her area of expertise
- Leading project quality assurance activities, including performing technical QA reviews on components and performing required resolution steps
Which Talent do you bring?
- Graduated with 3-4 years of relevant/industry experience
- Industry IT Distribution in a multinational environment
- Extensive experience in VMware VDI Horizon and Workspace One
- Experience with servers and storage systems
- Desktop virtualization deployment and support experience of 4+ years
- Experience with Windows 7/ Windows 10 deployments and configurations
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and Group Policy
- Ability to grasp new technology with little or no formal training
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- Experience with VMware Horizon 7. x Suite products – App Volumes, UEM, UAG, vIDM
- Experience with VMware Workspace One UEM and Workspace One Access
- Experience with deploying, configuring and managing thin client products from Dell EMC or competitors
- VMware certification (VCP) on DW and VDP DTM
- Decision maker, ability to work under pressure and time Constrains.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Products of technical nature.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents