Accounts Payable Process Expert
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54277
Description The Accounts Payable Process Expert has good accounts payable knowledge and understand the end-to-end process flow and business targets. Firstly, he/she is the subject matter experts of the process, able to build accounting know-how in the Accounts Payable department and drive harmonization and alignment of accounting tasks between teams and team members, and in collaboration with other departments. Secondly, he/she leads or participates in projects and initiatives to address process gaps, including but not limited to automation. And lastly, he/she collaborates with Management and Operations in managing country/business partner expectations and meeting agreed service levels.
Upgrade your Talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Serving as subject matter expert in the area of Accounts Payable & Accounting
- Acting as the “go to” person within the department or for questions and problems within your area of expertise
- Providing timely guidance and recommending on how to resolve an organizational need and actively participating in all phases of the process lifecycle
- Facilitating and conducting trainings on newly implemented process, systems, and technologies
- Building knowledge in the accounts payable teams though trainings and coaching
- Conducting testing of new systems, tools, and processes when needed
- Identifying non-compliance in process and providing recommendations to Operations
- Participating in work-groups for process improvement
- Translating subject matter terminology into business terms and recommending alternatives to both senior management and stakeholders
- Supporting transition due to changes in process, systems, tools, and technologies
- Working with various functional groups to understand current processes, new processes in development, and methodologies to work towards implementing efficiencies (where feasible) across all customer customizations and requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or related field
- Experience or education in Finance and Accounting
- Experience in process analysis, process improvement and project management will be considered an advantage
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years position specific experience.
- Ability to motivate, influence, and drive others to results
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Project management tools