Associate III, Credit Recon (Night shift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 54200
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Tasks:
1. Code-all and reconcile non-complex deductions and short paid invoices
2. Review check remittance /forced on deductions/disputed invoices to identify and code
3. Research and resolve assigned codes
4. Handle both Buffalo and Manila portfolio
- College Diploma/University Degree. Prefer degree to be focused on Business and/or Finance.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years minimum required experience in AR/Credit.
Summarize the minimum kinds of knowledge, skills and abilities required to do this job:
• Understanding of order to cash process.
• Understanding of credit terminology
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Candidates must be open to nightshift
- Capable to work from home (with stable internet connection - fiber or DSL)
- Hybrid set-up starting April 2022