Are you an innovative self-starter who loves helping customers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your customers solve their business challenges while unlocking new and profitable avenues for growth? If so, CloudBlue, an Ingram Micro business unit, represents an incredible career opportunity for you. CloudBlue provides the industry’s best hyperscale cloud platform that allows customers to launch and manage a multi-product, multi-tier, and multi-channel marketplace, with a hyperconnected ecosystem of 200+ leading cloud and software brands with more than 80,000 reseller partners globally.
CloudBlue is looking for a candidate with extensive experience in technology sales, customer success, customer service, and/or project management to join our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager, the successful candidate will operate at the intersection of sales strategy, customer support, product management, technical account teams, and business growth consultation. The overall objectives of this role are to enhance our customers’ overall satisfaction with the CloudBlue partnership, increase usage and adoption of our commerce platform’s rich features and functionality, and achieve all sales quotas and targets. An ideal candidate will lead the customer and CloudBlue to mutually beneficial outcomes by demonstrating an entrepreneurial approach, show attention to detail, take pride in increasing customer satisfaction, have a proven track record in sales, demonstrate some technical aptitude, be a great team player, and have a high capacity to multi-task under tight timelines. Your responsibilities:
- Understand our customers’ business and growth objectives related to cloud services via our platform, and advise on tactics and actions to ensure success
- Achieve Net Revenue Retention targets focusing on account Retention and Expansion.
- Understand the customer journey helping them to achieve their goals (Partnership, Adoption, Consumption, Expansion and Renewal)
- Represent the voice of the customer, act as liaison to our product, sales, marketing, and technical teams
- Maintain up to date knowledge of customer environment, platform usage
- Ensure our customers are taking full advantage of all benefits associated with our CloudBlue customer growth programs
- Develop and conduct customer satisfaction surveys, tracking progress over time
- Communicate critical platform updates, conduct relevant training on new features and functionality, advising on best practices to increase platform adoption
- Achieve all KPIs related to revenue growth, retention, renewals, # of solutions added to platform, # of end users added per customer, and NPS
- Build relationships with top executives in customer organization, understanding stakeholder mapping, facilitate meetings and briefings as required
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with top customers to communicate progress, provide updates on product road maps, identify issues and obstacles preventing growth, and gain commitment on action plans for resolution
- Coordinate activities with marketing team to promote customers, including press releases, testimonials, case studies, social media posts
- Work with technical account teams to assist customers with all issue resolution related to platform challenges, invoicing concerns, support cases, SLA commitments, etc.
- Manage and track all customer opportunities in Salesforce CRM, provide regular pipeline updates, access and track all customer statistics via centralized reporting dashboards
- Facilitate and streamline onboarding process for new CloudBlue customersRequirements:
- 5+ years technology industry experience in customer success, customer service, or sales roles
- Knowledge of project management best practices that includes goal setting, resource planning, timeline management and communication; formal Project Management training is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Proven ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitment to action
- Must be fluent in English, and German
- French is a plus
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.