Associate Professional (Senior) - Marketing Accounting (Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 53109
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Function entails lengthy experience in accounting and analysis as it deals largely with accruals/deferrals as well as the reconciliation side of the Marketing process.
- Main task includes the following but not limited to setting up and maintenance of WBS, running/analysis of the campaign status and doing journal entries.
- Will serve as a program accountant in tracking the accounting profitability of various campaigns, month-end reporting requirements and reporting of marketing result and performance.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- At least 6 years of experience in general accounting or AR (focused on reconciliation and reporting)
- Preferably from a Shared Services or BPO industry
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Candidates must be open to night shift
- Capable to work from home (with stable internet connection - fiber or DSL) and the hybrid set-up starting on April