Associate II, Accounting (CS Billing - Nightshift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 54791
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
- Major Tasks includes reviewing and researching of Customer Service (Returns) request before processing the credits and or debits (30 requests average daily).
- Associate will also help in managing the team's mailbox
- The role also will handle SAP Recurring Billing in processing credit, debits and journal entries in SAP.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Preferably fresh graduates of any Finance/Accounting related courses (4-year degree, i.e. Accounting Technology, Financial Management, Management Accounting, etc)
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, esp Excel
- Must be open to work on a permanent night shift
- Candidates must have a stable and wired internet connection (at least 10 mbps) to support a temporary work-from-home set-up
- Candidates must be open to a hybrid work set-up