Platform Success Manager (w/m/d)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 54963
Platform Success Manager (f/m/d)
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Platform Success Manager, that will bring a customer centric mindset to ensuring our reseller partners (customers) are able to fully consume all the functionality, features and benefits of the various platform offerings Ingram Micro Cloud provides.
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting a customer obsessed individual who will take great pride in providing an exceptional experience to our customers while leveraging our various platform offerings. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the technology expert for our own platform offerings, such as Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Marketplace-as-a-Service, CloudBlue Rev, Go-To-Market-Hub and more.
- Build relationships with assigned customer base, helping with issues and continuing to delight with positive customer centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive technology strategy to increase the adoption and integration of key platform functionalities within assigned customer base.
- Onboard and enable new customers on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Contribute to the development of a programmatic approach ensuring technology adoption outside assigned customer base, taking a ‘never lose a customer’ approach.
- Survey and ensure positive results of NPS and CSAT scores on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with customer success, support, and sales resources to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by continuously soliciting and presenting technology feedback to product management and engineering teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase technology adoption.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer success, technical account management, customer experience or project management.
- fluent German language skills mandatory
- Strong technical acumen and proven customer engagement history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively increase adoption, ensure satisfaction and renewal.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.