Training Content Developer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 52828
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team with a focus on developing innovative learning solutions and applying adult learning best practices to enable a successful. This individual will play a key role in guiding the design and development of strategic learning solutions for our clients.
- Develop, manage and implement specific training strategies and plans using OCM methodologies to support change initiatives
- Identify and assess training needs, design, development Analysis and consultation with system subject matter experts
- Plan and manage development of the training curriculum, reporting progress, issue and risk management, and communicate obstacles and opportunities for resolution to the Project Manager/Lead.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods based on client needs (e.g., blended, eLearning, Virtual Instructor Led)
- Direct the activities of the training resources in the development of training tools, materials and infrastructure to ensure successful transition to the desired state
- Ensure communication for required training and education is identified within the communication strategy and plan
- Identify change management and project issues related to training as they arise; prepare recommendations to address the issue in a timely manner and implement as appropriate
- Ensure training plans follow accepted project management practices in accordance with the guidelines of the PMO including that it is managed within scope, timelines and budget
- Monitor and evaluate each training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report to appropriate stakeholders.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Strong SAP/ERP Learning consultancy from strategy, to hands-on execution as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Have 1-3 years working in a Training role for large scale ERP transformations and experience designing instructional courses.
- Experience using Enable Now, with proficiency using other training documentation and development tools is a plus
- Strong hands-on ILT/WBT training design and development
- Knowledge of requirements for integration of training materials in a Learning Management System (Workday Learning).
- Role based and process-based training design, Understanding of Role Mapping, Role to Course to User mapping.
- Strong communications skills including exceptional writing ability
- Excellent English (C1)