Sr. Consultant Networking Datacenter
Job ID: 54824
Do you love technology and enjoy interacting with customers? Do you have a passion for technology, especially networking products? Are you a natural in making a good analysis based on customer demand and know how to translate customer needs into a concrete solution and advice? Then this is your chance! Become our Sr. Consultant Networking Datacenter at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In your role as Sr. Consultant Networking Datacenter, you will be part of our Datacenter team. You will be the point of contact for technical Networking products and solutions (Aruba and Extreme Networks). Besides all contacts with resellers, you work closely with Sales Specialists of each vendor as well as departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing, Business Management and Marketing. You will work and report directly to the Business Unit Manager Datacenter, Christian Van Zwam.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Deliver technical support and solutions on offers to our customers.
- Independent development of technically complex quotes.
- Explain offerings to the customer and propose technical solutions.
- Accurate follow-up and answering technical solution questions from our customers.
- Conduct periodic workshops internally (sales team) and externally (on premise).
- Organize reseller trainings and certification sessions
- Keeping own knowledge up to date. Achieving the necessary certifications and keep them up to date.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Thorough technical knowledge and pre-sales experience about networking products (Aruba, Extreme Networks or other vendors) is required.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Very strong communication skills: written and verbal in English, Dutch and French.
- You have a passion for technology and are an expert in your field.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions and Cloud. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network.
- You can benefit from (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Sr. Consultant Networking Datacenter in Diegem!