Consultant, Accounting (AR - Nightshift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 55050
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Responsibilities:
• Subject matter experts of their process handling complex and difficult cases for resolution and provides recommendations on process improvements
• Collaborate and/or initiate projects or initiatives to address process gaps through deep and thorough understanding and analysis.
• Collaborate with Senior Management and Operations in managing country/business partner expectations and coordination.
• Process Management. Serve as subject matter expert in the one or more areas of expertise in Accounting specifically Account Receivable, for questions and problems within the his/her process
• Process Implementation. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects specific to area. Identify and initiate an integrated and optimized system of people, processes, and technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program
• Process Change Management. Drive and change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes specific to his/her Accounting process.Candidate Qualifications:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Minimum experience of 5 to 8 years in Accounting or Finance positions with 5 years position specific experience in Account Receivable, Account Payable, Vendor Debit or General Ledger
- Experience in shared services setting is an advantage.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting or any Finance/business related course
- Preferably with project management experience (either through ideation, initiation, collaboration, or implementation of process specific projects)
- Technical Competencies
- Must possess an advance knowledge and high-level of proficiency in one or more Accounting process (Account Payable, Account Receivable, Vender Debit, General Ledger)
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be able create professional presentations and reports
- High level of proficiency in technical financial tools and systems (Impulse, SAP, Hyperion)
- Role is for nightshift and hybrid set-up (3x/month onsite)