Master Data Management with English
Job ID: 55003
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Following closely the technology and business evolution & vendor roadmaps to enable the correct classification of the products in the systems.
- Defining and maintaining EMEA master data standards and contributing to Global master data standards, including but not limited to product hierarchy, searchable attributes, manufacturers.
- Defining, creating, maintaining, and assuring quality in line with the product technology evolution: Data classification governance and/or maintenance
- Central creation and maintenance of vendors and products in the vendor portfolio in line with the European and Global product creation methodology and internal system constraints and business requirements.
- Creating and maintaining RIM accounts, memberships, and permissions for the IM EMEA employees.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good English
- 1-3 years of general experience or 2 years functional experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Good technical knowledge
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work