Professional, Talent Acquisition-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 55124
Description WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Come join an incredible national team of recruiters committed to excellence! This position is located at our Mira Loma campus, but may provide some work-at-home opportunities.
The recruiter will be responsible for providing the highest level of talent acquisition support for (primarily) Supply Chain/Operations rolesfor multiple sites in the West, Midwest, and Central regions. . Furthermore, the recruiter is responsible for:
BENEFITS OF INGRAM MICRO:
- Delivering high-quality professional and manager-level candidates and advances the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process.
- Proactive sourcing to build talent pipelines.
- Regularly recruit for high-volume, entry-level roles.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community-at-large.
- This position requires a minimum of an Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in HR, Business Administration or related field combined with a minimum of four years hands-on recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced operations, distribution, sales and technology environment.
- The successful candidate will have a combination of employment agency and corporate experience with a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Experience with social media recruiting, employer branding and strategic sourcing a must.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post-offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- Employees can select their carrier of choice, we are contracted with thousands of plans with each carrier.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Casual work environment - jeans are allowed.
- Independent work environment with a lot of autonomy.
- Recruiting is well respected at the organization and your input is welcomed.
- We have fun!