Technical Presales Consultant / HPE(Based in Qatar)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 55059
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Position: Technical Presales Consultant – HPE Hybrid IT
For this role you need to be a proactive person with Excellent Technical, Presentation and Communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned products by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist salespersons to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
- Providing Pre-Sales support on HPE Hybrid IT, Aruba Infrastructure Solutions Portfolio and HPE Green Lake.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to position HPE infrastructure offerings in the context of the customers industry and the customers’ requirements
- Contribute to RFI and RFP responses
- Create impactful presentations, to support the sales / business on specific solutions
- Manage solution approach discussions and demonstrations at partner / customer visits by bringing together all the capabilities and functions to showcase HPE Hybrid IT, Aruba and Green Lake portfolio
- Actively participate and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Maintain an effective reporting system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle. Additionally update the partner/internal sales team on the new solution offerings
- Generate Bill of Materials.
- Conduct POCs for the partners and end users.
Decisions free to make:
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- 3-5 years of presales experience
- Prior presales and / or solutioning experience or significant experience in delivering partner / customer engagements
- A deep functional understanding of HPE and Aruba Technologies and competitor Portfolio
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Certification: HPE and Aruba Certification – highly desirable
- A strong financial acumen would be preferred
- You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents.