Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 55243
About the Role
Love to turn content into great stories, that will ultimately solve our customers problems.
Enjoy getting creative and coming up with compelling ideas?
Have energy and love working with people? If the answer is YES, YES and YES – then we need to talk to you!
The Marketing Specialist will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager – EMEA and will be hands on and responsible for day-to-day Marketing activities in terms of lead generation campaigns, marketing communications, product & service support and providing insights on how to improve current activities whilst being a key person in raising awareness of our business and relaunching us into the market.
We are repositioning our company and value proposition and the marketing team will be responsible for creating innovative content that powers our business forward. You will get the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of areas of marketing and this role is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in marketing that would like to grow and develop their skillset.
- Determining business needs and assisting with collateral development such as case studies, white papers, landing pages, one pagers and other business development needs.
- Developing lead generation campaigns working with various stakeholders to provide a comprehensive look and feel across all our channels.
- Working with the sales teams to provide sales enablement through service and industry specific content and sales decks.
- Website analysis on keywords and determining any improvements.
- Pulling reports on marketing metrics such as email and social engagement.
- Work with Account Managers & Business Development Teams to execute social media plans across platforms of LinkedIn.
- Working with the wider UK and Global team on communicating, marketing, and positioning of Ingram Micro Lifecycle services and solutions.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Degree in business administration, Marketing, or equivalent working experience.
- 2 to 4 years working in Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in digital marketing preferable
- Extremely strong written and communication skills to support collateral development, press releases, case studies and other content.
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot)
- Experience with CRM System (Dynamics preferable)
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to make edits (WordPress)
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Ability to travel and holder of a full UK driving licence
- Experience in Mobility, Technology or Supply Chain preferred