Consultant, Business Development Manager - Physical Security-UAE
This job posting is no longer active.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 55238
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About the role: " Business Development Manager - Physical Security"
For this role you will be Driving and improving vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micro management of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. To be aware of all project bids in the regions and target Ingram Micro involvement in them.
What will you do?
- Accomplish Sales objectives by establishing Business plans, budgets and allocating resources in achieving Sales Revenue targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Develop the Quarterly, half yearly and annual business plan by studying technological and financial opportunities recommending objectives per each account.
- Increase company's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching Key Channel partners.
- Communicating strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results of the team assigned to you.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Maintain quality pre and after sales technical support service by establishing and enforcing process standards.
- Provide weekly management reports and monitor all activity with company’s internal systems.
- Ensure sales targets by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and developing potential new channel partners.
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on large accounts and defining efficient ways of serving small accounts
- Develop together with the organization, implement and follow-up on vendor strategy for defined customer portfolio
- Identify additional business opportunities with existing customers and take necessary action
- Conduct regular customer visits and as a policy company demands you to have your visits updated on your calendar 1 week prior to the visit
- Develop, implement and follow-up on development plan for defined local key channel partners
- Actively engage with vendors and end-users
- Identify, visit regularly and win the main decision makers within a vertical or within key influencer organization.
- Develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key channel accounts
- Responsible for turnover and achieving annual & monthly sales target
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives within the region.
- Develop, implement and train Sales Team assigned to you.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Engineering Degree with 5-7 years’ experience
- 3-5 years of Experience in CCTV & Physical Security is a must.
- Enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- A strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents