Sales Administrator with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 54993
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Maintaining the order queue to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Maintaining the incoming queue of special configuration orders from the customers
- Performing other activities related to the successful processing of the order when necessary or requested (e.g. sales hold release, completing missing shipping address information, etc.)
- Creating and updating customer specific reporting (i.e. order status, tracking, backorder management, direct ship order status, etc.).
- In case of unclear orders, aligning with the customer
- Managing electronic orders by auditing orders for completion and accuracy
- Managing special pricing requests (MCOP) to ensure completion within customer SLA, along with maintaining accuracy.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 1-2 years previous sales/support/customer service or data entry experience
- University degree is considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2-C1)
- Personal computing and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of key functionalities of Impulse/SAP is an advantage
- Understanding of End-to-end order management process and country specifics
- Technical and product knowledge
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid mode of work