Product Manager Pan EMEA
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55198
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Handling all inventory management activities related to targeted vendors from Purchasing order to inventory control and reporting in alignment with European rules
- Managing Business Management Tasks for vendor(s)
- Engaging fully with each vendor, understanding their needs and the needs of the business
- Engaging with countries to identify business (development) opportunities and support local go to market activities
- Order planning, order creation and maintenance in the Ingram Micro internal systems and related communication with the vendor
- Management of price changes (price protection) including claiming to the vendor
- Maintaining the order queue to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Performing other activities related to the successful processing of the order when necessary or requested (e.g. sales hold release, completing missing shipping address information, etc.)
- Internal coordination with Finance & Controlling, Vendor Debits, Logistics and others.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Completed Education – bachelor’s degree in economics preferred
- 1-3 year relevant experience in Purchasing or Business Management
- Previous experience as a Buyer or Product Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2-C1)
- Personal computing and MS Office skills
- Understanding of End-to-end order management process and country specifics
- Technical and product knowledge
- Understands basic pricing and flagging
- Perform duties with accuracy and a strong degree of urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Being confident with ownership of full responsibility
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform