Senior Marketing Manager
Job ID: 55186
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of Senior Marketing Manager Singapore, you will be reporting directly to Director of Marketig, APAC and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be playing a critical role of developing and executing marketing strategy and plan to drive the business success.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the Singapore marketing team for setting vision, strategy, and direction to be aligned with business objective and go-to-market strategy for the full vendor portfolio
- Develop and execute the growth marketing strategy to drive the company's key performance metrics including pipeline, revenue, net retention, upsell, and growth targets
- Building brand awareness, including positioning. Enhancing Ingram Micro’s brand equity against competitions
- Plan and manage the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds to maximize ROI, including to ensure compliance regulations are consistent and adhered
- Build a team of inhouse Marketing professionals for transition to Ingram’s Marketing Agency Manage a profitable Marketing P&L with continuous growth of vendors/partners marketing programs and increase of YOY net marketing incomes
- Leading a multi-billion organization in delivering Modern Marketing, that puts Ingram Micro with competitive edge in both brand positing and business growth
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies with a focus on digital marketing, content marketing, field marketing, all on and off-line activities to deliver high performance marketing initiatives and outcomes
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns including offline activities and digital platforms
- Collaborate with product teams, sales teams and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals in each segment, including vendor, end user, channel partner, eco-system partner, etc.
- Foster relationships with key media contacts, key opinion leader and influencers to drive and influence media coverage and exposure
- Proficiency in influencing change through vision and inspiration - A Change Agent to manage and drive change implementation between the Marketing and the stack holders to ensure adoption, effectiveness and smooth implementation
- Collaborate with sales to ensure proper process and management of marketing leads to support exceptional efficient lead scoring, lead management, enhanced data quality, and improved lead quality
- Formulate the strategy, design, execution, operations of business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation, and track the performance in order to plan, report, and conduct analyses.
- Work closely with IT, Global Marketing and digital transformation team to enhance marketing automation tools and work process across data collection, cross CRM, B2B, BI platform integration
What experience do you bring?
- 15years in Marketing management experience in the Technology space. Overall marketing experience in MNC, working in IT industry or platform (to B, to C) is a plu
- Proven commercial marketing experience specifically in strategy, market intelligence, social media, content development and packaging
- Digital marketing knowledge and execution
- Good project management experience
- Excellence in Marketing Operations capabilities to drive Marketing Operation Excellence and Governance
- Financial and analytical mindset to drive profitable Marketing P&L and use Big Data and Business Intelligence to drive opportunities and operation excellence
- Led transformation and a change agent advocate in Marketing evolution
- An engaging and hands-on individual, highly capable of operating and excelling at the strategic and tactical positions
- Resourceful and problem-solver, who is comfortable with new technologies and concepts
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint skills, project management experience, problem solving skills, analytical/critical thinking skills, and system mapping process documentation
- You are able to leverage people, best practices, and technology to create and continuously improve cross functional workflows
- Change-oriented, strategic, a problem solver and proactive in thinking about the business and bringing new solutions to the table
What competencies do you bring?
- Exemplary oral, written communication. presentation and listening skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables
- You have technical, analytical, marketing, and business skills. Proficiency in influencing change through vision and inspiration
- A creative and strategic thinker, have exceptional attention to detail, methodical and be highly organized
- Ability to work closely with business leaders leveraging people, best practices, and technology to create and continuously improve cross functional workflows
- Transformational mindset for progression and a change agent to lead the team to Modern Marketing
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.