Sr. Professional, Program Management-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 55008
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
The APAC Project Manager role will be focused on our global Flexible Subscription Engine. The Global Flexible Subscription Engine is one of our most strategic global initiatives and tasked with further automating our current and future installment licensing and subscription business. This represents over $3B in addressable revenue with an annual CAGR of over 30%. The role will report to the Lead Principal, FSE IT Delivery and Program Management.
The APAC Project Manager will work with teams focused on SAP S/4 HANA, Ingram Micro’s CloudBlue platform, legacy systems integration, architecture, infrastructure, security, and data management. Additionally, s/he will also work cross-functionally with worldwide business leaders, our global business process team and change management.
The position involves regular communication with the FSE senior managers across business, digital strategy, and technology, therefore, a high EQ and influencing skills are essential for this opportunity.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Project Manager, whose primary function will be to work with Global Digital and eCommerce stakeholders and cross functional stakeholders in delivery priority programs and projects within the Global Services Platform portfolio. The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate strong systemic thinking abilities, and be proficient with software applications and major ERP systems etc.
- Responsible for planning and managing the APAC region in scope for the Flexible Subscription Engine program. S/he will represent and defend the direction and guidelines set by the Lead Principal, Digital PMO, to ensure alignment and remove obstacles to delivery
- Provide reporting and metrics for global PMO office. Provide governance oversight for software development processes, including development team efficiency, Scrum process compliance, and program/project progress and success/failure in reaching specific milestones or deadlines.
- Establish and manage project management processes, work with teams to meet the commitments required. Support and facilitate meetings as needed for getting the estimates and resource commitments.
- Manage and coordinate company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation.
- Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met.
- Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Coordinates project schedules, monitors budget and assigns tasks.
- Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of Confluence, Microsoft teams, MS Office Suite; Visio, MS Project, Jira and Jira related plug-ins like Jira portfolio and other collaboration tools.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- A four-year college degree in Computer Science (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 6-year position specific experience. An MBA a plus.
How do you stand out:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or other related certifications.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), or relevant training or certifications in business requirements management.
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA BRIM with multi-country implementations and interfaces with legacy systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.