Account Manager DCPOS
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55294
Account Manager DC POS
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model within our team. To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a Account manager DC POS in our Bucharest, Romania Office.
- As an Account Manager you will plan, align and execute the growth related actions of DC/POS on the Romanian market, in collaboration with our vendors and channel partners;
- Identify, develop, manage and close projects together with our partners and maintain accurate sales forecast and pipeline;
- Keep knowledge up to date of the DCPOS market and meet sales and technical training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of DCPOS products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales/technical support;
- Lead powerful product/portfolio presentations, trainings on the events organized for our partners;
- Actively recruit and specialize new channel partners for the Data Capture and POS portfolio.
- Good knowledge on the Romanian market
- Should have handled any competitive product
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Proven sales skills
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Graduate with 3-4 years relevant/industry experience
- Technical Certification on respective vendor product would consider advantage
Well, if you are fulfilling above requirements, love a contact with clients, have a capacity and desire to learn in try progressive technical environment, get in contact with us [email protected] and let us meet.