Accountant Local GBS
Job ID: 55338
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
You would be responsible, alongside with one or more other Record to Report Accountants, for providing general ledger & accounting support to the GBS local finance organization for day to day accounting, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, inter-company accounting, and preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard.
Upgrade your Talent by:
- Booking accounting documents – invoices, banks, expense reports, payroll etc;
- Ensure all documents are with the appropriate tax treatment with the supervision and guidance of chief accountant
- Prepare reports to national tax authorities – National bank, National Statistical Institute, National Revenue Agenices
- Fixed asset and Inter-company accounting
- Preparation of monthly and adhoc reports for statistics detailing financial results
- Support chief accountant with monthly closing process and reconciliation
- Interact intensively with other supporting towers and provide them guidance on submission of expense reports of different types
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related
- Previously work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Achieving the best result with a high quality
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Very good command of English
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform