Senior Global IaaS Administrator
This job posting is no longer active.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 55047
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
This is where you come in!
As a member of the IaaS Administration team, responsibilities span internal and external customers and pre and post sales activities. As Ingram grows the global cloud practice, we are looking for people who truly want to understand the ‘whys and the hows’ of IaaS.
The person who would be successful in this role will be someone who is: willing to dig their way to answer and then is able to take that knowledge and document it and share it with internal or external customers; comfortable that sometimes the answer is "it depends"; and is willing and able to operate without a script. While knowledge of the Cloud would be a plus, the most important skills are the ability to research, problem solve and communicate. This position has the room to grow both your skills and your career.
- Provide operational support to Ingram's IaaS Partners enabling the growth of their business through providing training, best practices and guidance for navigating systems
- Identify and make suggestions for internal process improvement
- Work with AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM, CloudCheckr and other teams as needed
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Create internal knowledgebase articles and instructional videos
- Host regular partner calls to review updates and changes to programs or processes
- Perform pre and post sales demos of CloudCheckr, IM Marketplace etc
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with IaaS distribution programs
- Be a trusted source of accurate information and assistance
- Obtain basic AWS & Azure certifications (ie AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Azure Fundamentals - AZ900) and other vendors as needed
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Intermediate skills with Excel, Word, Outlook and other major software programs
- At least a year of customer service, support or management
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing with any of the major IaaS vendors including, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM etc
- Experience with writing documentation or creating instructional processes is a plus
- Undergraduate degree and/or a proven track record in customer service