Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Responsible for working independently with team members to resolve technical issues identified in the steady state functioning and performance of an application. This includes error detection, problem resolution and tracking.
Oversee all production incidents for assigned software systems/products. Prioritize, assign, and track all incidents through closure in a timely manner per Ingram Micro’s SLA policy. Coordinate escalation and resolution with business and IT teams.
Participate and lead bridge calls for all critical/high severity
What you bring to the role:
- Team Leadership
- Provides leadership for resolving technical issues.
- Successfully works independently and manages day to day activities of production support team members.
- Drive the teams’ compliance in SLA targets.
- Prioritize, assign, and track all incidents through closure in a timely manner per Ingram Micro’s SLA policy.
- Coordinate escalation and resolution with business and IT teams.
- Participate and lead bridge calls for all critical/high severity incidents.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience.
- 6+ years of management experience supervising managers and individual contributors.
- Highly skilled of any of the following technology
- Microsoft technology such as MS Visual Studio, .NET, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS.
- Mainframe Cobol/Microfocus Cobol
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle DDL
- Experience with SOX and other compliance/audit requirements related to IT/app dev.
- At least 2 years of incident tracking experience is needed.
- Experience in troubleshooting software applications incidents/defects is required
- ITIL experience is desirable.
- Skill in Systems developments and understanding new technology and applications of same.
- Communicates effectively by expressing technical concepts and information well both orally and in writing. Prepares formal technology evaluations and proposals.
- Possesses the verbal and written communication skills to successfully supervise a team of application developers.
- Accepts individual/team responsibilities and meets commitments. Takes responsibility for own performance and actions.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.