Professional, Department Training-PHL
This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 55355
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Responsible for the development, design, implementation and delivery of multi-level department training programs for internal personnel. Programs are designed to improve overall productivity and support the teams' goals and objectives.
- Identifies program needs, obtains technical data, schedules programs and maintains training records. Ensures that training programs delivered meet client needs.
- Evaluates training delivery and provides feedback.
- Coaches attendees and provides skills assessment evaluations to management.
- Utilizes most appropriate learning methods including just-in-time training, self-study, computer-based training, simulation and hands-on class exercises.
- Monitors overall effectiveness of training programs
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision. May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals. Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures. Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
Four year college degree and minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.