Diversity, Equity & Inclusion - Lead
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 55566
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates
As the DE&I Lead, you will support the implementation of Ingram Micro's diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and initiatives to attract, hire, and maintain a diverse and inclusive workplace. The individual selected for this role must be passionate about workplace belonging and inclusion and will lead DE&I initiatives that meet our associate and business needs today, and for the future.
- You will leverage in-depth knowledge of core diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts, as well as program design, to develop and implement DE&I solutions.
- With the VP of DE&I, research, develop, recommend, and execute creative strategies to foster the organization’s diversity and inclusion goals.
- Collect and analyze statistical data to evaluate the company’s population in accordance with diversity standards and goals and make recommendations.
- Support recruiting and hiring strategies to attract employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Support the development and administration of training and development to aid diversity, equity, inclusion, and retention initiatives.
- Provide recommendations in developing objective performance, job description and other employee evaluations and policies.
- Be a DE&I subject matter expert and will share diversity-related issues, legislation, best practices, perspective, insights, and knowledge
- Provide training and policy updates to colleagues, ensuring legal compliance for the organization.
- Contributes to and develops DE&I related communications and events.
- Supports the ongoing development and growth of Employee Resource Group’s (ERG’s).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented, with ability to build relationships with all levels of leadership, technical and business resources.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, quantify, interpret, and report statistical data for presentations to make recommendations that support business strategy.
- Proactive, innovative, organized, and able to yield outcomes quickly.
- Proven ability to lead and manage change.
- Understanding of federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to share your passion for DE&I with others!
- Flexible job grade based on skill and experience of successful candidate.
Education and Experience:
- At least five years of experience developing and leading inclusion, equity, and diversity programs in a fast-paced environment or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of leading change and influencing leadership to become strategic champions for DE&I or equivalent experience.
**This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Proven track record for shaping and implementing programs, including project management.
**Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.