Description Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.Ability to travel up to 50%
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology. We are on a path to transform Ingram Micro into a Digital Platform Business, based on experience and outcomes. Our strategy is intently focused on three main users (Customer, Associate, Vendor) of our Digital Platform, which will be connected via Data and Intelligence.
The Global Lead, Vendor Digital Readiness is responsible for accelerating the adoption and utilization of our XVANTAGE Digital Platform for our Vendors and Suppliers. This role will focus on evolving the experience, and increasing engagement – including managing change, establishing training and awareness, implementing consistent feedback loops, and building community
This role will work organizationally with many aspects of the Ingram Micro business, including Digital, Change Management, Operations, Marketing, and our regional / local Vendor Management teams. This role will be responsible for establishing an intentional plan framework to drive standardization and adoption of new processes and Digital capabilities with our Vendor / Supplier network.
- Partnering with the Change Management team, establish a clear and intentional plan to help our Vendor / Supplier partners evolve successfully into the XVANTAGE Digital Platform. Integrate change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption, and associated communications planning
- Establish critical reference materials for the XVANTAGE Vendor Platform
- Align XVANTAGE Vendor Platform training, leveraging digital adoption platform functionality where possible. Conduct (Virtual and in-person) trainings to help users understand advances in features / functions / processes across various global geographies.
- Establish and lead community of XVANTAGE Vendor Platform contributors, consisting of both internal and external vendor related functional experts. Facilitate ongoing collaboration / engagement / feedback loops.
- Partner closely with the XVANTAGE Associate team to help map the evolution of our Vendor facing functions, based on advances in functionality and capabilities of our Digital efforts. Efforts should enhance the overall experience, and provide a rich and consistent journey for our Vendor / Supplier partners and related associates.
- Ensure readiness elements / initiatives meet objectives on time and effectiveness by increasing vendor adoption and usage expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proactive Self starter, organized, with demonstrable success in establishing and executing strategic initiatives from start to finish
- Strength in collaborative approaches, and leading / facilitating cross functional teams
- Demonstrable understanding of Digital transformation / Digital business
- Demonstrable success / experience with vendor / supplier functions and business practices
- Demonstrable success / experience in working within both a global and matrix environment
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Applied knowledge of process improvement and project management
- Applied knowledge of creating alignment between strategic plans, interventions, and execution of initiatives.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in supporting change management efforts for large scale projects. It is desired that a minimum of six of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment.
- Brings strong professional presence in all environments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience creating, leading, facilitating, training virtual and in-person trainings.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of large-scale technological implementations.
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans.
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs.
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: E-mail systems; MS Office Suite; Visio, and MS Project
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.