Business Manager - Unified Communication, Collaboration & Pro AV
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 55020
An amazing opportunity for a talented, passionate and confident individual to lead, coach and drive the business from the front has become available at Ingram Micro NZ. With a clear focus on the big picture, this position will drive the vision and go-to-market execution for multiple UCC and Pro AV vendors. Navigating the complexities of multi-vendor success, while guiding your team to deliver strong results simultaneously is key.
Your ability to be a great people leader, to motivate and steer a large team, whilst building strong and lasting relationships will set you up for immediate success. You will develop and grow genuine, solid and lasting relationships, so people will know who you are for all the right reasons. The channel/market will actively seek you out to engage with you on a business level.
About The Role:
- Lead a strong team of UCC and Pro AV customer facing specialists.
- Deliver annual sales targets across UCC and Pro AV Vendors.
- Aid in driving punchy and on point marketing activities that deliver measurable results.
- Enable quality execution of go to market initiatives.
- Drive channel partner enablement activity and training programmes designed to ensure our customers are equipped with the knowledge they need to succeed.
- Develop and execute plans focused on growth within the UCC and Pro AV BU.
- Continued alignment of vendor and IMNZ strategies to drive positive outcomes for all parties.
- You will represent multiple brands equally and professionally.
- Commercial sensitivity and uncompromising ethics are a must in this role, combined with diplomacy and ability to operate at all levels across our customer and vendor partners.
- You will be a quick learner to ensure delivery of each brand strategy to market is fruitful, have strong, collaborative discussions around product segments and understand the technology and how it all works together.
- A high degree of commercial acumen is also an essential prerequisite.
If you can lead from the front and confidently and collaboratively navigate any situation to achieve genuine business advantage, whilst taking your team on the journey…then this is the perfect opportunity for you.