Division Product Manager (Enterprise Networking)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55618
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Work as liaison between vendors and organization; provides specialized consultative service and implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training; review and negotiate terms of vendor contracts and communicate with vendors regarding day-to-day matters; build and maintain positive relationships with vendors and monitor vendor performance; research invoice and contractual issues and resolve discrepancies. Position may or may not be on sales commission plans.
What you bring to the role:
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments. Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Requires a four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.