QA Support Trainee
This job posting is no longer active.
Santander, CB, Spain
Job ID: 55435
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking a talented QA Intern with a superb technical acumen and can-do attitude focused on supporting the hyper-growth of our infinite ecosystems of SaaS and IaaS solutions.
In this ‘where the rubber hits the road’ role, I am instrumental in supporting the world’s LARGEST Cloud Marketplace. I get to work alongside a respected, high-performance, and highly collaborative Cloud Support Engineering team and further collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. I play a large part in reducing gaps in quality, empowering associates, and increasing operational efficiency.
- Work with our QA Specialist to champion team quality standards by designing, developing, and measuring agent quality using scorecards and best practices.
- Track, analyze a large volume of tickets and conduct quality transactions.
- Working on the Quality Assurance platform (Evaluagent) to perform audits, create dashboards and prepare/share insights.
- Working with PowerBI and other business intelligence software to create customer dashboards and reports.
- Working with API integration between our ticket handling platform and BI software.
- Build and deliver executive reports and presentations to multiple stakeholders.
- Document, publish and maintain knowledge-base articles to help optimize the workforce.
- Working with Operational Management team to ensure a professional experience that balances quality expectations and employee development.
- Designing, implementing and ensuring timely completion of appropriate statistical reports and packages for review by Supervisor and/or Leadership Team.
- Validating and producing customized and ad hoc reports with Supervisor, as required.
- Appropriately identifying potential issues or "at risk" individuals; develops, implements, and supports where appropriate assistance, coaching and development plans and to assist the supervisory team in a performance improvement plan if necessary.
What you bring to the role:
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Linux experienceUnderstanding of Six Sigma principles and standards
- Understanding of data analysis, PowerBI and other business intelligence platform
- Understanding of Excel features like vLookup, pivot table, etc.
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Development of process workflows and operational readiness of services and systems
- Collaborative skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive in performing duties
- Previous experience working with Freshservice and JIRA.
- Previous experience working with Confluence.
- Flexible schedule and Hybrid work model ⌚️
- Fridays, summer and Christmas reduced time ⌛️
- Technical training by department
- English and Spanish lessons
- Career paths by department
- Monthly bonus for home electricity
- Free coffee and cold drinks ☕️
- Arcade machine
- Team building events
- RSC activities ♻️
- International and multicultural environment