AR Accountant with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55188
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
Upgrade you Talent by:
You will be a great fit, if you have:
- Maintaining proper accounting records within the AR, Finance department and various processes such as controlling cash apply function;
- AR cash in transit and subledger reconciliations, monthly accrual posting, bank reconciliations;
- Arranging customer refunds;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports;
- Posting manual journal entries within the authorized levels and processes;
- Maintaining Factoring/Flooring programs where applicable;
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial close.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Past long-term (minimum 1 years) experience acquired in relevant accounting or finance role, preferably at multinational companies
- Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
- Proficiency in English
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines