Solutions Architect - Palo Alto
This job posting is no longer active.
Chicago, IL, United States
Job ID: 53768
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the world’s largest technology distributors with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Professionals are generally specialized engineers or information technology professionals that contribute to customized system solutions for a client.
- Incumbents may combine internal Company products with third party products to fulfill a client's system needs.
- Specific responsibilities include solution design and implementation activities including initial installation/programming, implementation, customization, integration and customer orientation.
- May also be involved in training clients.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large projects or processes. Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific
- Minimum 5 years functional experience in networking and/or security industry including a minimum of 1 years position-specific experience in either technical training, pre-sales support, or professional services
- Professional Level Networking or Security Certificate - PCNSE or CCNP preferred
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.