Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro’s Integrated Solutions Group is looking for an SAP Production Planner to join their team. The SAP Production Planner role is a member of our Integration Services operations team. The work is done in a discrete manufacturing facility where we create consumer end user computing appliances and enterprise datacenter solutions.
The schedule for this role is Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM; 100% onsite with no “remote” option.
What you will be doing:
- Utilizing SAP custom templates, responsible for production order maintenance to include:
- sales orders
- planned orders
- purchase orders
- production orders
- outbound deliveries
- overseeing validated goods receipt transactions
- overseeing warehouse management
- overseeing quality assurance operations
- Create and maintain attributes for sales orders, planned orders, production orders and outbound deliveries
- Create planned orders, purchase orders and production orders, enabling shop floor product creation
- Collaborate with engineering for BOM component accuracy
- Collaborate with program management for BOM material pricing accuracy
- Work seamlessly with the SAP Material Planner for component material readiness
- Coordinate with logistics for finished good product put away, dimensions verification, and outbound delivery in SAP
- Coordinate with production team leadership for order prioritization
- Finished good product inspection, data capture and data recording
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the leadership team of supervisors, managers, and professionals
- Frequent internal communication using standard tools such as email and chat
- Communication and escalation with management regarding customer orders
- Independently acquire additional skills to maintain technical competencies
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required; technology related degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry related experience
- Previous experience in production planning or production management strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production work environment preferred
- Demonstrated success in identifying gaps and solving new challenges
- Demonstrated success in customer support
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with SAP in a discrete manufacturing facility performing all system transactions, understanding all system functionality, and producing all system reporting
- Successful candidate will possess a keen ability to integrate with other key team members and roles, and a strong ability and desire to quickly learn other SAP modules and new solutions to keep up with requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with other employees
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires adaptability, high level of initiative and problem-solving skills
What you can expect from us:
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization!!!
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation days and sick days
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.