Sr. Associate, Marketing-PHL
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 55836
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates.
We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Provides complex and comprehensive reporting, as requested by Marketing Manager such as, but may not be limited to, Magellan sales reports, event registration reports, ROI report consolidation, database/leads scrubbing, unbilled activities tracking and reporting, P-Card receipts allocation, CRM Leads scrubbing and/or CRM related basic administrative tasks.
- Processing of Promo Desk orders which requires overall accountability in managing and securing all internal and external requirements to process requests within stipulated SLA based on business requirements. Provides input to meet the order requirements imposed by requestors based on business needs. These covers, but is not limited to, shopping of items that falls within the stipulated specific requirements submitted.
- Provides overall accountability in handling CRM Management by ensuring all leads are scrubbed and are loaded accurately to avoid any possible rework that may impair business requirements set forth by internal customers.
- Creation of ROI Data reporting and RFM scoring.
- Executing CRM related tasks that shall be used for reporting, analytics, and executions.
- Attending to marketing accounting related discussions and providing consultative input that shall benefit the operations.
- Provides moderately complex reporting, as requested by Marketing Manager such as, but may not be limited to, Magellan sales reports, event registration reports, ROI report consolidation, database/leads scrubbing, unbilled activities tracking and reporting, P-Card allocation, promotional items processing, CRM related administrative tasks.
- Participates in ensuring the workflow equity across all Marketing Services Agency projects that may be assigned to them. They communicate critical project milestones to key department personnel on a daily basis and work closely with the Creative team to ensure team assignments are made in a timely and efficient manner. Supports the Digital Marketing aspect of the agency through social media campaigns and generate reports that will aid in gaining leads and increasing brand awareness. Manages multiple projects simultaneously within critical deadlines in an efficient manner.
- Set-up campaigns in accordance to the material/s provided by a digital marketing manager across all channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Google. Facilitate tracking through all marketing initiatives launched. Optimize paid social media campaigns on all active social channels to ensure proper delivery to segmented audiences while adhering to a quarterly budget, with an end goal of gaining franchise leads and increasing brand awareness, Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign results utilizing Google Analytics and Google Search Console data.
- Proactively meets with clients to provide creative and value-added solutions while maintaining brand compliance. Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of projects with internal clients, Creative Services team and external vendors. Consistently utilizes web-based tools for project management, scheduling and archiving. Ensures quality and consistency in projects by proofreading layouts or drafts before they begin routing.
- Have the capability to support Brand Marketing Team requirements such as, but is not limited to, Bulk lead uploads into IM360, creating and maintaining campaigns in IM360, Merchandise/Tchotchke ordering and coordination, website content page curation, Social Media Support (Imagery, Posting, Reporting), Landing Page updates, Battle Cards and Newsletters.
- Maintains positive ongoing relationships and works with other internal marketing personnel to provide consultative service in relation to administrative tasks being executed.
- Navigate through departments within the marketing agency and in other support departments to resolve the request/issue with the goal of identifying operational standardization or improvements and escalating it to authorities whenever necessary.
- Oversee execution and completion of creative contents with different marketing sub-unit such as, but may not be limited to, creative and Direct Marketing teams for reseller website updates and executions of eMarketing programs. Actively communicate with the digital marketing managers in the US and provide necessary additional support. Collates and endorses material requirements to different agency department such as, but is not limited to, creative content creation and understands and relays creative direction to assigned creative team.
- Participates in weekly status meetings to go over jobs in production with the creative team to ensure nothing has fallen through the cracks and that things are moving smoothly. Conducts daily status check to go over items/projects assigned and due for the day and able to determine and forecast if there will be any roadblocks that may arise. Adapt and work with freelancers and contractors to ensure they have the right resources needed for their jobs.
- Assists in preparation and facilitating internal or external trainings for Brand Marketing Team, may it be vendor or Non-Vendor Funded Webinar Management as trained by Brand Marketing Managers.
- Document all tasks done daily through internal trackers and logs to ensure comprehensive monitoring of associate's productivity is in place.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of internal procedures, including transaction histories for system improveme
- Performs regular review/testing on tools and processes
- Builds and conducts training for backup system to ensure business continuity planning is in place for each process level being managed.
- Performs regular review/testing on tools and processes. May actively look for opportunities to develop new ideas to positively impact existing methods, services, or products
- Facilitate meetings with onshore or offshore partners to ensure adequate flow of information to address any dependencies that may affect SLA measures of each department.
- Generates and sends comprehensive reporting/analytics to internal and external customers as necessary. Ensures compliance of business requirements are in place.
- Act as a point of contact to share mastery, skillset and capabilities exhibited in the current role which shall be proactively shared to the team whenever challenges arise or when the supervisor is out.