Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Cloud solutions and Lifecycle services. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates.
Ingram Micro is the business behind the world’s brands, providing more ways to realize the promise of technology. We are on a path to transform Ingram Micro into a Digital Platform Business, based on experience and outcomes. Our strategy is intently focused on three main users (Customer, Associate, Vendor) of our Digital Platform, which will be connected via Data and Intelligence.
We offer a hybrid work environment - the employee can work from home up to 3 days per week.
Ingram Micro Inc is on its digital journey to become a Technology company in IT Distribution. The scope of Business Transformation is broad, cross functional and throughout all levels of the organization and requires defining priority opportunities with high level of organizational impact within manageable levels of investments that generate an optimal return. This will include being able to transform the business model through the digital platform initiatives and enable a “perform and transform” approach. The Executive Director, Customer Experience leader oversees one of the 4 key pillars of Ingram Micro’s Digital Operations team, working closely together to execute our Digital Platform strategy.
The local Customer Experience leader is responsible for supporting strategic change and operational excellence within the Digital Customer Experience realms. They will be a strategic thinker and experienced change agent who is able to drive cross-functional programs to deliver best-in-class experience across customer touchpoints in a scalable, cost-efficient manner. They will create strong networks and relationships with the Global product leaders and centralize best practices to be scaled globally that drive the Customer Experience and meets the overall objectives of Ingram Micro. This role ensures effective collaboration between all internal back and front office functions to ensure alignment of new products, features, and enhancements all around our Ingram Micro Xvantage™ platform. This role will work closely with the Product teams leading the Digital Transformation initiatives to:
- Define Customer Experience and align with CX leaders to build a central CX dashboard and governance using the customer feedback platforms (Verint, WalkMe, ACES/AVES, etc.)
- Represent the Business Leads during project scoping to gather and document feedback and business and customer needs from all regions to influence the overall strategy and roadmap
- Create and update a central repository of the project charter, roadmap, procedures, guidelines, and knowledge base to be leveraged within country and shared Globally
- Develop Marketing Campaigns and Programs to drive adoption of Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Platform
- Ingram Micro Xvantage™ & Business Lead Advocate
- Act as a liaison between the GIS Team and the Local Business Unit Leads to ensure Digital Transformation Activities incorporate critical requirements.
- Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Enablement
- Leverage the WalkMe solution to enable IM Resellers) to complete courses to improve knowledge of Ingram Micro's Solutions and Ingram Micro Xvantage™. Drive reseller loyalty, diversify partners' buying within Ingram, and positively influences retention.
- New Reseller Onboarding & Acquisition
- Create and manage an Acquisition Program to increase the number of Net New Resellers Increase reseller acquisition and reseller retention through strategic digital marketing campaigns.
- Behavior Based Communications & Notifications
- With the introduction of Ingram Micro Xvantage™, a new notification platform will be introduced. This role will define the strategy and messaging for these notifications, influenced by reseller feedback and the desired journey. Examples of notifications include Order Status & Tracking, Account Updates, Product Stock Updates, Product Recommendations, etc. Ensures consistency in messaging/branding along with nurturing the reseller's journey through the process.
- Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Functionality Adoption Programs
- Build out the Communication Strategy and Marketing Programs to help drive awareness and adoption of new and existing functionality (e.g., eRMA, API, PartnerGo, etc.).
- Ingram Micro Xvantage™ Activities
- Humanize digital experience and leverage insights when designing experiences to enhance ease-of-use and grow digitally enabled sales on IM Online.
- Act as a liaison between Tech and Product leaders to ensure the Business needs of the country specificities and its partners are leveraged in the build, design and deployment phases.
- Influence and support the investigation, promotion and adoption of new and emerging technology stacks including product, marketing services, support services, and sales solutions.
- Build and maintain a central repository of Ingram Micro Xvantage™/Digital Business Process Documentation and implementation procedures, workflows, and knowledge assets to be shared Globally.
- Develop and deliver a workstream of updates to business stakeholders including executive leadership.
- Stay up to date with technological advancements related to the omni-channel service experience and implement solutions accordingly.
- Create new and compelling customer service digital strategies and ensure that existing programs are implemented appropriately, scaled Globally, and differentiates us amongst the market
- Customer Experience Focused Activities
- Champion the VOC (voice of the customer) working closely with the CX Team to improve customer experience and satisfaction. Using a digital experience platform to assess customer feedback, data, and analytics, as well as improve the overall digital experience and customer experience based on analytics and derived insights.
- Establish governance in the experience and communications for a consistent CX across the digital channels.
- Optimize and own retention funnel strategy to increase engagement and customer lifetime value.
- Manage and asses the customer life cycle and the digital experience life cycle.
- Core Competencies
- Effective display of Leadership, coaching and development capabilities
- Demonstrative experience in driving a positive CX
- Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, commonsense approach to getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s preferred
- 10+ years of related industry experience as a pioneer in the technology associated with company products.
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes.
- Recognized both within and outside the organization as thought leader in vendor experience.
- Innovative thinker who remains flexible and maintains the ability to manage change among varied resources.
- Highly developed presentation, facilitation, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Politically savvy collaborator and consensus builder with a track record of bringing people together around a common cause.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior executive with the ability to attract, recruit, and develop talent.
- Experience presenting to and influencing senior leadership.
- Big Data Affinity required
- Mindset is important
- Influencer is key
- Customer facing experience preferred
- Global experience preferred, not required
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment. Big Data affinity required. Mindset is very important. An influencer is key!
Position may require occasional travel
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.