Marketing Head, China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Job ID: 55159
Why work at Ingram Micro China
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We helps over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- As marketing leader, a key position in Ingram Micro China, you are playing a critical role of developing and executing marketing strategy and plan to drive the business success.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to SVP / China MD and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the China marketing team for setting vision, strategy, and direction to be aligned with business objective and go-to-market strategy for the full vendor portfolio
- Building brand awareness, including positioning. Enhancing Ingram Micro’s brand equity against competitions
- Manage a profitable Marketing P&L with continuous growth of vendors/partners marketing programs and increase of YOY net marketing incomes
- Build a team of inhouse Marketing professionals for transition to Ingram’s Marketing Agency
- Leading a multi-billion organization in delivering Modern Marketing, that puts Ingram Micro with competitive edge in both brand positing and business growth
- Collaborate with product teams, sales teams and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, retention, expansion, and referrals in each segment, including vendor, end user, channel partner, eco-system partner, etc.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns including offline activities and digital platforms
- Coordinate the website, product, and sales teams to continuously test, optimize and improve user experience, engagement and conversion metrics
- Work closely with IS and digital transformation team to enhance marketing automation tools and work process across data collection, cross CRM, B2B, BI platform integration
- Enhance digitalized communication platform in the areas of end user, channel partner, vendor and internal stakeholder interface to improve satisfaction and efficiency
- Plan and manage the marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds to maximize ROI, including to ensure compliance regulations are consistent and adhered to
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, Master Degree in Marketing or MBA is a plus
- Minimum 15 years of marketing management experiences, and 10 years of overall marketing experience in MNC, working in IT industry or platform (to B, to C) is a plus
- Domain knowledge and expertise in campaign, initiative and program development, packaging and execution experience
- Proven commercial marketing experience specifically in strategy, market intelligence, social media, content development and packaging
- Digital marketing knowledge and execution
- Good project management experience
- Excellence in Marketing Operations capabilities to drive Marketing Operation Excellence and Governance
- Financial and analytical mindset to drive profitable Marketing P&L and use Big Data and Business Intelligence to drive opportunities and operation excellence
- Led transformation and a change agent advocate in Marketing evolution
- Transformational mindset for progression and a change agent to lead the team to Modern Marketing
- Strong in financial management and holds an analytical mindset
- Proven leadership competency in,
- Developing people
- Leadership with clarity
- Communicating purpose and goal
- Data-driven and analytical thinking
- Positive financial management
- Business acumen, logic and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, communication and influential skills both in Chinese and in English