Sr. Accountant with English (Cloud)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 55831
As a Sr. Accountant with English you will be responsible for providing general ledger & accounting support, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, and preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard.
- Manage the performance of the country financial accounting and reporting areas
- Fixed assets, general ledger accounting activities to preparation of the trial balance
- Monthly financial reporting and related analysis
- Coordinate and perform month-end closing procedures alongside with the complete, accurate, valid and proper documentation.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes.
- Review all journal entries created by support for completeness and accuracy.
- Review and approve all balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy and completeness (including follow-up of open items for resolution in the following month for all accounts).
- Review, analyze, and reconcile all account balances related to the income statement and balance sheet.
- Provide guidance and support to junior accountants.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance or other relevant
- 2 years of minimum work experience in the field of finance or accounting
- CPA/Chartered Accountancy or equivalent Finance professional qualification is a plus
- Knowledge in GAAP; Financial Analysis and Prior knowledge of ERP system is considered as a strong advantage
- Strong knowledge in English - B2
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We are looking forward to receiving your application!