Job ID: 55870
At Ingram Micro, we are focused on nurturing and empowering our Talent. We believe that our organization’s success is defined by the people working here. Our work culture is defined by the Tenets of our Success: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Courage, Responsibility & Talent; and driven by our Associates. Our people and their diverse talents define us. We are committed to learning, collaboration, transparency, and innovation. Attracting, inspiring, retaining and celebrating our best individuals is the foundation of our success.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Convert customers/resellers enquires into right technical solutions.
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials.
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Ingram Micro demo center to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user).
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers.
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Ingram Micro’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign.
- Study and take seriously all the arranged training by the department head to keep the technical knowledge at the required level.
- Get Pre-Sales/technical certificates from vendor.
- Know well technically what the competition is offering.
- Make sure that the demo center (hardware and software) is working properly.
- Develop, execute, and maintain good relationship with technical team in top # (as per target assigned) reseller accounts to make Ingram Micro first choice company to deal with.
- Develop, execute, and maintain good relationship with Vendor’s sales team in order to get maximum business support (special prices…).
- Support the resellers in troubleshooting.
- Work on upgrading system/tools whenever is required from vendor.
- Be representative and ready any time to meet resellers.
- Report to vendor as per vendor’s requirements (if applicable).
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Engineering Degree with at least three years of relevant work experience in a presales function.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- Attentive to details.
- Good planning and self-organizing skills.
- Customer orientated, approachable.