Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy. With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise, and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service. With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
- Builds strategic vision for the Email channel to drive customer response and provide a personalized customer experience through ownership of the channel.
- Responsible for positive customer experience and response through targeted and personalized email campaigns
- Create a roadmap for a personalized communication approach for email that falls within brand parameters and aligns with other marketing channels
- Evaluate campaign and individual email performance to create a playbook that outlines key drivers of email that can be leveraged by corporate and regional marketing teams
- Apply customer analytics and extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, triggered campaigns, awareness initiatives, and aligning email strategy to drive customer behavior
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders to gain consensus and drive deliverables, even in the face of ambiguity
- Apply experience and customer analytics to choose the right products (when needed), categories, and layout, using customer data insights, to drive the optimal customer experience
- Provide strategic direction by writing or partnering on creative briefs and providing thoughtful creative direction
- Utilize strong analytical skills and experience using data to translate results into recommendations
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail, and the ability to identify the biggest opportunities based on experience and past performance products, categories, promotions, etc
- Create alignment with integrated marketing campaigns and touchpoints across the channel
- Plan and execute a roadmap for email testing
- Regularly monitor and proactively report on performance, drive decision-making to optimize campaigns, and prioritize analytics requirements to internal partners
- Ensure that all campaigns are optimized towards their key performance metric, have a clear definition of success defined ahead of the campaign launch, and collaborate on the measurement plan
- Align channel goals with Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
- Present strategy and updates in team, department, and company meetings
- You have experience building, managing, and reporting on email campaigns
- You keep yourself up to speed on email best practices: audience segmentation, cadence, A/B testing, QA, and of course – design trends
- Knowledge of an email or CRM platform for template building, segmentation, email send automation, and email campaign management (e.g. Eloqua, Klaviyo, Hubspot, Iterable, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc)
- You’re able to digest quantitative metrics and translate them into meaningful recommendations internally to the Growth Team and cross-functionally across the business
- Excel, Google Sheets, and analytical skills are required
- You love a good A/B test
- You’re passionate about delivering the optimal customer experience
- You exhibit deep empathy and think through the entire user experience of a campaign
- Obsessive attention to detail with the ability to execute campaigns from ideation to purchase
- You’re hands-on and can jump into the creative workflow
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post-offer) background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, before the start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and the process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.