AR Accountant with English (Cloud)
Job ID: 55839
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
As an AR Accountant you will be:
- Reviewing and releasing customer orders on Credit hold
- Issuing manual invoices and credit notes upon local country request
- Performing customer refunds
- Declaring payments in foreign currency
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports related to AR
- Performing credit checks of customers
- Calculating customer cash discounts
- Sending copy of invoice upon requests by customers
- Sending dunning letters to the customers
- Preparing cash forecasts
- Reviewing, investigating and responding to requests related to AR
- Controlling cash apply function
- Creating and posting manual journal entries within the authorized levels and processes
- Maintaining Factoring/Flooring programs where applicable
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree
- Accounting or Finance experience
- Written and spoken English skills (other languages are an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, Math and Accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of Data Entry
As we value our employees, we offer:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
We are looking forward to receiving your application!