Job ID: 55813
Do you want to join our brand-new team in Sofia?
Who are we?
We are Ingram Micro Bulgaria - 35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is our team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider.
We are a team of 1200+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to our business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
What are we looking for?
Treasury Analyst – Corporate in which role this person will assist in the oversight and administration of Ingram Micro’s global treasury function. As a key contributor to the Corporate Treasury department, this person will play an important role in the ongoing administration of corporate guaranties, global credit facilities and bank accounts across the globe. They will support Corporate Treasury managers in liaising with regional treasury centers and local business units to ensure that local treasury requirements are met, and corporate policies and procedures are followed. They will also maintain primary responsibility for ongoing treasury reporting.
Essential functions for this role:
- Assist in the assessment, negotiation and administration of corporate credit facilities
- Provide analytical support on special projects and for capital expenditure requests
- Coordinate and monitor annual/quarterly debt, trade financing, and derivatives for external auditors
- Responsible for all documentation requirements to support maintenance and establishing of debt and trade financing agreements
- Coordinate Audit Quarterly/Annual Compliance Requests
- Treasury Reporting and Controls
- Review regional and local subsidiary submissions of treasury reports. Consolidate reports for management
- Assist in reconciliation of key treasury data
Corporate Guaranties and Bank Letters of Credit
- Prepare documents and obtain necessary approvals
- Liaise with subsidiaries to obtain required information to assess and seek approval of requests
- Parent Guarantee processing, maintenance of global PGs’ database and reporting
- Manage document retention process
Bank Account Management
- Process subsidiary requests to add bank accounts or change authorized signers. Manage bank account database to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Assist in the preparation of annual Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Reports (FBAR)
- Assist with new company integration
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- 2-5 years of progressive responsibility within large global corporate treasury function
- CCM Certification (Certified Cash Manager) and advanced knowledge in accounting would be a major plus
- Possess solid understanding of cash management and corporate treasury principles and practices, as well as computer applications to treasury services – “Kyriba”
- Very strong knowledge in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
As we value our employees, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Well-being Program & Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Premium card for discounts in over 90 of your favorite brands, restaurants and service delivery places
- Referral and baby bonus
- Paid holiday days increasing in time
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings, language courses
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Hybrid working model